Piggy Ham Bacon is the titular main antagonist of Five Nights at Piggy's, who is the mascot of Piggy Bay Buffet and the lead singer of the band. His starting location is the Show Stage, along with Ruby and Hardy. He also roams the buffet until 6 AM.
Like other pig animatronics, Piggy sees the player as an egg and will forcefully stuff the player inside his mouth, which results in death.
Piggy is a lime green animatronic boar. He has small, round ears and the insides are dark green. He has a yellow-green snout and bottom jaw.
When Piggy is at dark places, it's harder to spot him. Sometimes, his pupil will glow white.
When Piggy is inside The Office, his eyes turn hollow, with white glowing human-like pupils. His eyes and left ear also bleeds black liquid.
Piggy's starting place is the Show Stage. Once activated, he'll move towards into the Dining Area or the Buffet Stand. He'll then after move to Bathroom 1, Party Room 1, or the Junior's Playroom. He'll then move onto The Hallway. He'll then stand near The Office. If ignored, then Piggy will go in the Office and will jumpscare the player. To warn him off, the player has to turn off the lights when Piggy is near the Office.
Piggy seems to be wise about where he goes as in every camera, he hides in the darkness. In some places, his pupil will glow white, which makes it easier to find him.
- Piggy is the only animatronic with counter parts. The counter parts are Withered Piggy and Moustache Piggy.
- In the Alpha version of the game, Piggy used to have buck teeth.
- Piggy is the only animatronic that laughs/cries.
- The hardest places to spot Piggy is in Party Room 1 and the Dining Area.
- Piggy is the only animatronic to enter the Buffet Stand.
- As well as the only animatronic to enter Bathroom 2.
- Piggy is the only pig animatronic to not be fooled by the Piggy Ham Bacon Head.
- Piggy is the only animatronic who can be warn off if by the doorway.
- When Piggy is on stage, part of him is cut off on the sides.
- Piggy's full name, Piggy Ham Bacon, is the same name of Jevron's deviantart name.
Mustache Piggy (also known as Mustache Pig) is a replacement of the original Piggy Ham Bacon. He is a new animatronic in the franchise, also being a titular antagonist of Five Nights at Piggy's 3. He is also a redesign of Piggy, serving as a mascot of Piggy Bay Buffet.
Mustache Piggy has a slightly similar appearance to his original counterpart. The difference is that he has a big brown mustache and a bigger snout. He has white eyebrows and slightly bigger ears. He also has lavender eye bags. Mustache Piggy's body also is shaped differently. Mustache Piggy's body is shaped like seed rather than an oval.
Mustache Piggy doesn't seem to change at night, but instead, stay exactly the same. His eyes don't turn black or hollow, nor does his pupils glow in the dark, making him the only animatronic who doesn't change at night.
Mustache Piggy's starting place is the Show Stage. Once activation, he'll move to the Dining Area or the Restrooms. He'll then move towards The Hallway or The Bathroom. He'll then stand near right doorway of The Office. Once at the door, he'll go into the Office.
To warn him off, the player must hide in the closet until Mustache Piggy goes away. If ignored, Mustache Piggy will jumpscare the player, resulting in death.
- Mustache Piggy eyes seems to always not face the same direction (excluding when he's by the Office)
- If one looks closely to Mustache Piggy in the Restrooms, his reflection to the ground is off.
- Mustache Piggy is the only character with a mustache.
Piggy makes an appearance in Five Nights at Piggy's 3 as "Withered Piggy." He returns as a torn, withered, and burnt titular antagonist, and have fallen into severe disrepair.
He is the only one in the series to be replaced by his newer counterpart, Mustache Piggy.
Unlike his original look from the first game, Withered Piggy is white.
In his old look, he has red cheeks, a red glowing eye, a mouth of an ventriloquist puppet, and a eyeball popping out of the body. He also has a crack on the forehead.
In his new look, he is darker. He has smaller cheeks, human-like teeth, an exposed endoskeleton, a jagged crack on the forehead, and bleeding liquid around the eyes, the mouth, the nostrils, and the pupil.
Withered Piggy's starting point is the Supply Closet. If the player doesn't watch him for too long, Withered Piggy will get up. Withered Piggy will then go to the Office hallway or Vent-5. Withered Piggy will then go to the office and kill the player, as hiding in the closet won't work.
- Although he's named Withered Piggy, he's barely withered.
- Withered Piggy looks more of an ventriloquist puppet than an animatronic.
- Withered Piggy's behavior resembles more of Tinky Winky V2 from Five Nights at Tubbyland 2
- Withered Piggy is the only pig animatronic that's white.
- Withered Piggy is the only pig animatronic to crawl into a vent.
Five Nights at Piggy's
Five Nights at Piggy's (Old)
Five Nights at Piggy's 3